Control4 Releases Expanded 4Sight Services and New OS 2.10
4Sight enables homeowner personalization and intercom anywhere capabilities; OS 2.10 brings additional native streaming music services.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20170907005297/en/
Control4 When > > Then Automation UI example: sunset. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Smart Home Personalization and Fine-Tuning after the Pro Install
After a dealer completes a
"Combined with the skills and stability of a professional installation
by trained and certified Control4 Dealers, we're enabling a perfect
blend of professional expertise with a homeowner's ability to establish
and change their automation preferences," said
For the first time,
Control4's When > > Then personalization takes a simple approach; the user selects a When (on a schedule, with a touch of a button, or after an event) and selects a Then action to take place (turn on a light, start a playlist, or send a push notification). Homeowners who subscribe to the 4Sight service and have OS 2.10 installed will have immediate access to the When > > Then on customer.control4.com. A video of When > > Then is here: https://control4.wistia.com/medias/7r3yu2ag73
Intercom Anywhere for Peace of Mind
Also available today with the 4Sight service is the new Control4 Intercom App for iOS and Android devices. Homeowners can now receive
The Control4 Intercom App is now available for early access to
4Sight, the Must-Have Subscription Service for the Control4 Smart Home
Focusing on providing homeowners fantastic smart home experiences, the newly enhanced 4Sight service via the Control4 OS 2.10 release includes:
When > > Then Automation
- After a dealer completes the initial install, homeowners can use When > > Then Automation to fine-tune their smart home.
Intercom App for iOS and Android
- Get audio/video calls from your door station to a mobile phone and to touchscreens in the house, ensuring that no matter where you are, you're always connected and can see who's at the door.
Voice Control with Amazon Alexa
Easily set up the Control4 Smart Home Skill for Amazon Alexa and
start using voice commands to control a home. Available in the
U.S., UKand Germany.
- Easily set up the Control4 Smart Home Skill for Amazon Alexa and start using voice commands to control a home. Available in the
Remote Home Access
- From anywhere in the world, homeowners are able to check on the house, turn off lights, close garage doors, and view security cameras.
- Receive push notifications to a mobile device when events, such as the garage door opens, or a door is unlocked at home.
- Easily adjust the temperature, pause the music, or adjust the volume right from your wrist.
OS 2.10 Adds New Native Streaming Music Services
Today, iHeartRadio and Spotify join the
The Control4 OS 2.10 is available today for new and existing
For more information on
Copyright ©2017, Control4 Corporation. All rights reserved.
Control4 Press Contact
News Provided by Acquire Media